The Platinum Fashion Mall: Thailand Largest Fashion Mall
The Platinum Fashion Mall is the biggest wholesale and retailing center of fashion product in Pratunam which is the one stop wholesale shopping area of Bangkok. The area inside the mall is segmented according to the concept of international shopping arcade segmentation offering enormous utility space for our customers.
For some, It’s fashion at Platinum, It’s a way of life
At The Platinum Fashion Mall, we understand that fashion is more than just what you wear. it’s Inspiration. Confidence. Creativity. Fun. For Everyone. The Future.
We recognize all these dimensions that bring fashion to life for us all,
something we proudly call the 360° of fashion 365 days a year.
· We are located in downtown of Bangkok (City of Fashion)
On Petchburi Road, in the area called Pratunam, is the heart of fashion business both wholesale and retailing. It is convenient to get by a variety of public transportation.
Complete service for all needs
· We are full of various women’s wear, men’s wear, children’s wear, shoes, bags, accessories, and souvenirs for all trendy lifestyles.
· We provide other services; for instance,
- The Platinum Food Center, on the 6th floor, where you can find more than 100 choices of your favorite with more than 1500 seats available
- Cargo service for both domestic and overseas delivery
- Banking service by Bangkok Bank, Thai Commercial Bank, Thai Farmer Bank, Thanachart Bank, Thai Military Bank, UOB Bank, Krungthai Bank, and CIMB Bank with money exchange service
- Well-known restaurants such as McDonald’s, KFC, Fuji Japanese Restaurant, Swensens, Baskin Robbins, Mister Donut, Black Canyon Coffee
- Muslim prayer room
· More than 47,000 square-meter space
· Over 2,500 selected and trendy shops that weekly update their products including men’s and women’s wears, shoes and bags, cosmetics, accessory, children’s wear, gift-shop goods, and miscellaneous
· Target customers, those are aged between 15-30 years old
· Parking space for more than 1,500 cars
· 7 goods lifts
· Average customers of 60,000 people/day (40% is foreigners.)
· More than 200 restrooms
· Standard safety system (CCTV, Key Card and automatic fire extinguishment system)